6464 Estates Drive, Oakland
ELEGANT 1930’S ESTATE
4 Bedrooms | 4.5 Baths | Offered at: $2,795,000
This architecturally elegant 1930’s estate was extensively renovated in 2016. The open concept design is ideal for modern living, featuring exceptional finishes and a very livable floorplan.
The chef’s kitchen with an oversized L-shaped island opens to the family room with a fireplace and French doors that open to the recently expanded deck, ideal for gracious outdoor entertaining. The living room features a wood-burning fireplace, and opens to the office/library, surrounded by windows and a fireplace. A half bathroom completes this level.
There are 3 en-suite bedrooms and a laundry room on the upper level. The lower level basement provides ample storage.
Located on the wonderful Piedmont side of Montclair, the property sits on almost a half-acre parcel with a charming log cabin playhouse, a detached 2 car garage with electric vehicle charger and a long driveway that accommodates multiple cars. An ideal location near Montclair Village shopping and restaurants and easy access to the San Francisco express bus.
A private magical setting and a rare find for the most discerning client.
- Piedmont side of Montclair
- Gated level entry
- Expansive kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Laundry room on the bedroom level
- Office/library with wood-burning fireplace
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Family room with gas fireplace
- Expansive terrace and outdoor patio
- Reimagined with a modern aesthetic in 2016 by Philip O. Perkins, Architect
- Nest dual-zone heating system
- Air conditioning for the upper floor
- 2-car detached garage with an electric vehicle charger
- Finished basement with storage
- Log cabin playhouse
- Easy access to the San Francisco Express Bus